only if you know me.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
holidays... as usual
I changed my tagbox 2day do u prefer this one or the older version,plese tag
Cool... didn't off my com for the whole of last night, so woke up this morning at 6.00, went to view other ppl's blog, so boring... all the posts viewed b'fore liao, so wad 2 do... went to play com games, can u believeit? i only completed 1/8 of a freaking math paper today. today at 2.30, I went to ACS(I) to sit for the general ability test and saw a few other boys there which includes benjamin, joseph, edison, QZ, Keng Ji... well that's all i can remember(Dun bother to think). I kept on calling edison yang yang than he keep chasing me and wanting to whack me but of course, he couldn't. reached back home at 5, only to see that someone had off my computer... so i had to on it again and went to play kol, took my dinner at 7 andwatched TV to 9. (Wads there better to do during the holidays) went to read books and now I am posting my blog entry, bb.