only if you know me.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
roflmao
Yesterday, had a tiring day although I did very little work. at abt 7 in the evening, I went to the NUS High talk... so went there and used my friend's PSP to access the internet during the taalk (Didn't bother listening). After the talk abt 9 or 10 (I forgot), I went to have my dinner quite late rite? Than I went to my friend's house to play com and went to play KOL (YAY!!! Won 200k meat from ARs yesterday), while my friend played audition, lolcplayed until 12 30 today (Past Midnight), than my parents chased me home zzz... ... ... Went tobed of course.
Next day, can't beleive it! For the first time in my holidays, I woke up at 930... (Chased by my parents as I had tution at 10) at tution (Chinese), I din't bring or do any of the tution work and the teacher was like fuming mad XD HAHAs so Tution ended a little after 12 than went for my lunch of course and than went slacking around. Now I'm blogging on this weird blog and have tution in the eveniing afterwards (Math&Science) Make up since my tution teacher could not come on Last wednesday... Better go do the chinese work that I own my chinese teacher (She gave me 40 pages of an assesment book to do + what I owned her last week: 1 compo,, and a practise paper)
Bye,
Roflmaoxx