Lea
Synth-Di
Jun Hao
Alvin Ryanputra
Chun Yen
Louis Chew
Jue Ying
Amber
Callie
Ker Rui
Cheryl Lee
Wiseley
Reyyap
Ying Bi
Jian Song
Xing Zhi
Gerald
Dorette
jocelyn
Yeo Min
Bao Huei
Jin Hien
Ying Tong


So after that went in for interview, it was a two teachers to three students format, so they asked me the following questions:
Aniways why should I tell you what I said about those questions. Aniways, Dareel got asked by one of the students from HCI also conducting the interview a question, "who do u like?" Lolx darrel said his cousin, than that guy say as in BGR hahas (darrel should have put LYT who agrees? Tag) I damn lucky seh they never ask me that queston or else I dono wad to say liao.
Came back play kol, went out at abt 4 to somewhere near TM, my parents had some weird flea market there, so play phone games for awhole, went to Mcdonalds for dinner with my friends, spend only 5dollars at arcade.
Hope to see u all soon... going to have to go to bed in abt an hours time.