only if you know me.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Wa... today got up at 9:45 thanks to Mr. Kew, he called my home at that very time, so my mom got me out of bed. I was like a zmobie (On purpose IT'S A kol DRINK) so the conversation is like that (Chinese translated to English):
Mr Kew: Where is your zuo ye and bi ji
Me (Thinking): Did I have to hand that up???
Mr Kew: You go find first once you find tell me...
Timothy
presses the hold button on the phoneMe (After a min): Found it
Mr Kew: Can you come to school later at 1:30
Me: I go and ask my mother
Me>>>Mother: later Mr Kew ask me to go to school at 1:30
Mother: Ok lor
Me>>> Mr Kew: Ok, you have alot of corrections need to do...
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
So go and do some chiense corrections (The one I haven't done), than w8 till 12:30 take bus to school (zzz... ... ...) 1h bus ride lolx so reach there, when I reach there, reynold was like," Timothy!!! I saw u on nickolodean on an advertisment (WTH Dun ask me), why u so tall leh hold that surfboard" zzz... ... ... than PPL like nicholas and bryan Ong keep disturbing me. So go up and give Mr Kew my file... so he gave me my stack of testpapers to correct/ re-correct and a file (Two files to be exact one thick and one thin told me to file my zuo ye and bi ji inside the thick red file. So went downstairs to study area and than do my corrections. So lucky!!! Reynold, Nicholas, Bryan Ong, Jia Wei and Yoke Choon could go out and eat, Mr Kew brought them, but left me behind zzz... I ate my lunch at home. When they came back about 45 min later, I had completed my kao cha corrections lolx but they distracted me when they came back keep talking about crap, but i still managed to complete my corrections while some others didnt.
Let's go to the exciting part!!! (Maybe not) While I was checking Yoke Choon's file he did not have zuo wen 2 4 5 6 lolx so Mr Kew scold him than ask him go find but he cannot find. So I think Mr Kew called his parents... Besides that, Yoke Choon was like kneeling down to Jia Wei for half an hour than his knees were blackand he said he wanted to draw Amber's ******** (I prefer not to disclose it or some people will be very mad at me it's quite obvious and don't bother to count the letters and guess, it's not accuurate.), If you want to really know you could ask: Nicholas, Bryan Ong, Jia Wei or Yoke Choon (I doubt he will tell you)
Ok, so i went back last at 6:30+ 5 hours leh and have to do corrections for 4 papers at home zzz... so sad Jia
Wei got seent back home by Mr Kew...
Aniways We prank called Alvin.r he was like go die la than i say he playing DoTa than he was like as if than nicholas claimed to be Reynold and said I very angry u know
Next was Reynold and we kept crapping at him than mr kew came... uh oh... heng arh he never see
Got so much wrk to do in a week!!! Byezzz
(wheezes off)
List of ppl I saw
- Yeo Min (She was Leaving)
- Reynold (left with the food)
- Nicholas
- Bryan Ong
- The other Bryan
- Jia Wei
- Yoke choon