only if you know me.
Monday, June 2, 2008
yay!!!
woke up at 9 this morning dono why, must say this was the day i did most wrk the holidays, lol!!!I did 1 chinese compo and 1 chinese test paper and 10 pages a chinese test paper tmr (Tution is tmr and i still got 30 pages left) Today, I went to climb bukit Timah Hill in the evening with my friend and my prents, tried to shake of my sister s she kept following us, we o one one she follw, go the other way she still follow, stupid!!! Finally we sprinted downhill and managd to lose her. After climbing, I went for dinner at some food court. After the climb, I was feeling damn tired and my leg was numb(not really)
Btw, tr i will be going to mallaca after my chins tution to visit my grandparents and relatives, but still can use com, bring my laptop lor- XD
roflmaoxxxx