only if you know me.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
zzz...
Woke up today close to 12 <--latest in the holidays woke up than hosted about 10 ARs today in KOL (close to pokai) well aniways the message for the ARs were mostly the same in celebration of "Illusionist (Jun Hao)" and LYT haha (Jun Hao dun say u didnt see it or I'll host more tomorow and take print screens) lost about 100k and than did my chinese corrections (lated Mr Kew kill me) and did a little research on the Little India thingy...
Do you like my new pet bat, "bangala" click on it once for it to fly and click on the fly under more so that the bat would chase the fly and eat it.
Aniways maybe if I prank call some ppl there will be more to blog about so boring... rite? Anyway I added the permission thing so that irritating people which i don't like example gaybians and my irraating sister.
Any suggestions to improve my blog, Tag...
Ok that's about all and I would be going to Wildwildwet tmr if any one of u are going tell me i would'nt want to bang into any one of you.
I think i have to get my hair cut this week or the teachers will scold when school reopens. Bye, see u all next week
Will be skipping some time off school next week for some GAT which i missed last week as I was overseas. Miss all of you, byes.