only if you know me.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
3 days...
Friday
Worst day… no time for FPSP so need to do on Tuesday than have intermingling with mainstream… music and art I really dread art partially because of the sarcastic teacher, music is still alright. Got math lesson forgot to ask my parents to sign all the consent forms TT… end of school bench keep asking me to stay back for dono wad reason but since it was so boring… I didn’t
Saturday
How do you describe this??? Better than Friday with the exception of tuition. Had tuition from 9-11 in the morning than went out to do sth else, skipping my Chinese tuition and went to celebrate my grandmother’s birthday at night in Pasir Ris, 10-course dinner walou damrn full. Besides all those, it’ll still be as unfortunate as Friday as I lost my handphone, imagine it, I left it on a table, came back 5 mins later and kab00m it’s gone…
Sunday
Woke up in the morning and view other people’s blog. I was kind of tempted not to blog in the morning and I guess, I gave in to temptation… went out in the morning, go to expo than go change airport 3 eat some kind of weird roasted chicken. Than went marine parade library to 7 went to play basketball after reading a few books… play against those darn tall china idiots but at least managed to score 4 baskets… it’s like I was wearing a cotton shirt and a pair of jeans so I was sweating like crazy… my shirt was drenched and… the lower part of the jeans were wet and uncomfortable. Not only that, my 5th toe hurts, I think it’s bcos of my nail…TT !”£!”£$£$£ Lolx, roflmao I managed to find my glasses at the counter in the library but… I’m unused to them now after not putting them on for a month…
I guess that’s all byes.