Everyday; it's you I live for. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3599656314516480921?origin\x3dhttp://roflmaofao.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
welcome
enter please
Hello there. You've landed on
roflmaofao.blogspot.com.

Visitors:
free web tracker


Mood: Jubilant

Tagbox
If you see this message, you MUST tag



profile
check this out

This is my blog, if you don't like me or I don't like you, get out! There's a red square witha a X in the centre click on it.
Name: Timmy
School: HWA CHONG INSTITUTION
AGE: 13

Lea
Synth-Di
Jun Hao
Alvin Ryanputra
Chun Yen
Louis Chew
Jue Ying
Amber
Callie
Ker Rui
Cheryl Lee
Wiseley
Reyyap
Ying Bi
Jian Song
Xing Zhi
Gerald
Dorette
jocelyn
Yeo Min
Bao Huei
Jin Hien
Ying Tong


credits
roflmao
Designer: Rainbowpopcorn:D
Base codes: Rapt
Resources: x x
Hosts: x x

archives
the past

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009


MusicPlaylist


My familiar
Is it cute?
My Familiar


adopt your own virtual pet!


take my friend test

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Take my friend test
only if you know me.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Friday, July 11, 2008
oral prelim's tmr !£$%&£!"^%£&!

Wa… so happy!!! HCI has put me either on the confirm list or the waiting list, I thought I would get rejected… TT cannot go for Jurong bird park camp due to NUS high camp, well since its for my future 6 years, I feel that it’ll be more worth it. At the same time, I don’t need to put up with jun hao’s nonsense and crap.

First was English Mrs Wee… practiced with us our oral. My oral sucks kk

Science we went through the observations on the specimens and tried to “find fault” with it. Since we were short of time, only two group’s presented and I had to go down and practise oral with mrs wee during science class, how Bad can that be?

Music… not so bad played the same song that we played like 10 times liao than teacher ask us to go to www.ndp.org.sg to see some weird music videos and crap at home,,,

After recess, art teacher wasted half an hour explaining what to do leaving us with only another half an hour… so I haven’t completed… anyway 6M reg 1-10 so lucky got relieve teacher.

Math, went through practice paper 3 corrections and had to do another practice paper at home… TT

Finally Chinese, wasted half an hour clearing up the classroom and dumping all the stuff into the metal cabinet at the back of the classroom. Next half an hour, M Kew went through oral with us…

TT… tmr oral exam and I’m still blogging… btw I havebt even done one single bit of oral preparation yet!!! Imagine it…. I die liao still got tmr’s tution homework need to hand p.

Good luck for your Prelim oral,s ß I doubt you’ll se this… byes

Time: 9:05 PM