only if you know me.
Monday, July 21, 2008
TT… today was racial harmony day, besides that I think mr kew not coming to school for a week as he got reservist so got one Chinese relieve teaher take over…
Today did the fpsp presentation, walou ppt got a lot of typo die liao and where did that ethanol come from???? Anyway Louis was the one presenting… and luckily we managed to avoid lots of JH’s group questions, louis you darn pro xia… wonder how you managed to pull that off, anyway today had 1h recess yay 6K had to stay back ½ and hour because of ms leong, they were all like cursing ms leong… sad basketball court still cordorned off hopefully tomorrow not liao than can play!!! YAY
Mrs Wee’s dreaded period… she go through with us the compre and the test paper… I never bring… not at home also luckily darrel help me scan. Thanks! Anyway mrs wee asked some people to stay back and whoever wanted to stay back to do so. ,,,,,,,,, got tuition lol…
So after eating lunch, went to my tuition teacher’s house… revise science concepts and do math problems. Lol can play com games in his house and so many ppl spammed my msn…
Crap **** reached home at around 430 p.m. played kol and did my homework…
TT… tmr got PFT test I die liao… thanks to this lousy PE teacher, I doubt I have recovered my full stamina… maybe I shouldn’t blame the teacher. Hack care la!!!! Tmr also got Chinese dan yuan ce yan test… haven’t revise yet which is equilavent to die… TT I think I better go sleep now la later tmr too tired, than I die…