only if you know me.
Monday, July 28, 2008
W00t didn’t blog for three days…
Saturday
Went to NUS high selections camp in the morning… my group is still l as stubborn as ever, want to put different levels of… whatever that liquid is… anyway, they’re crazy…. Dun care…
Went to tuition from 4-7 lol Edison no there lucky, I take his place…. The teacher talk about dono wad Edison, that famous person in the news a few months ago, then I say is Edison low… damn funny lor….
Sunday
Went to suntec city till 5 for … why should I tell you come back home do homework as usual….
TODAY
Went to school, alarm failed me…again…. First part before recess was ok but after recess… that’s a different story, Mrs Wee was already screaming at the other class before she came in, after coming in she was in a foul mode and scolded us not to”bully” kind teachers and that we should hand up our work on time….
Go to my tuitions teacher’s house till 5 and went to play basketball for half an hour….
Come back home trying to complete 1 whole day’s pile of homework.