Hello there. You've landed on roflmaofao.blogspot.com.
Visitors:
Mood: Jubilant
Tagbox
If you see this message, you MUST tag
profile
check this out
This is my blog, if you don't like me or I don't like you, get out! There's a red square witha a X in the centre click on it.
Name: Timmy
School: HWA CHONG INSTITUTION
AGE: 13
Lol, on Friday, forgot to bring book stupid lychee make me stand up… ga class for some weird t-shirt designing crap than play some weird games.
After that, went to Mrs Wee’s house, pizza party! Lol, go there eat, play badminton with that crap face louis using a ping pong racket… lol make timothy ling pokai in blackjack. I join the game, bet all thirty-five dollars than I win, make ling pokai, lol… stupid lea keep crapping about me and Cheryl…
Damn it, in the car, Alvin.r and seal went to crap about Cheryl being my “good friend” than tell my dad to take the first letter of those two words. Alvin, im so going to whack you.
Play truth or dare before going back home… I was dared to say I love you to Cheryl… YT ask KYC whether he likes amber than KYC say yes than amber freaked out… btw, lea face facts… you dun believe me ask zhi yuan if he likes you.
Yesterday quite boring, anyway National Day!!! So go tuition from 1-4, come back play com games than watch NDP parade…