only if you know me.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
oops sry for not blohgging for a lllloooooooooonnnnnnngggg time
Hey, long time since i've blog mostly bcos of my stupid hmw and stuff... blogging cos i feel damn bored and like yeah... i mean really bored. Came back from malacca on 27th it was fun!! Can play wif firecrackers and had a barbercue... really stressed up wif my work, two chinese compos.
Gaming suddenly seems boring to me, maybe i should get back to constant blogging to like... kill time CNY rocks with all that goddies, cookies, chocolates carbonated drinks and stuff. PLUS the hong baos make it a whole lot more fun!!! Theres this drink called shandy in malaysia, has about 7% alcohol content and its nice, I had abt 7 cans!!! (That's as close as a teenager can ge to legal alcohol)
Secondary schooling is a whole lot more stressful than primary school... all that workload and ccas its gettin into my hear ARGH... have basketball training from 2-6 on mon,wed and fri (basketball c division competition is in mid-feb HOLY CRAP) and 3rd language which is malay for me from 2-4 on tues and thurs...(I plan to drop maly soon, really soon)
In class, TImothy LIng's the monitor and is acting like a total retard, he should really think twice b4 saying anything.
23rd was nice, visiting teachers at tns, basketball and badminton
My geog teacher sucks, Made me redo three worksheets and couting... the malay class is friggin boring and the chinese standard is very high... I hope I'll be able to get a2 for every subject, that'll be more than enough for me with the crappy OP and ACE
Going back to tns later today at abt 7 am wif all the HCI ppl, YAY!!!
p.s. Rey has a new blog at free-but-hollow.blogspot.com
I'll go see whether i have the time to relink everyone...